Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Playing with my New Brass Template


I treated myself to one of SU's classy brass templates, this one's 'Pick a Petal'. I wanted to put something together that's quick and easy so I used Whisper White and Regal Rose and played around for a while. The dry embossing is easy to do ... and quite addicting! I love the scallop circle which had piercing holes around it too ... and of course fits perfectly with the scallop punch! I just trimmed the narrow strip with my Fiskars scallop blade and hey presto!
Recipe
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamps: Every Day Flexible Phrases
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: SU Pick a Petal Classy Brass Template, Empress Stylus, Scallop Punch, Fiskars Scallop Blade

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love this card Emma! Wonderful dry embossing with that template - great flower design and the pink is a great contrast for the white!

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing. So pretty.
Deena

Anonymous said...

Emma, this is just lovely! Nicely done!
Ginger