Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Workshop


Last night was my first workshop as a SU! Demonstrator. How exciting! Thanks Mel for letting me come over and share my love of stamping with you and your friends! Down to the nitty gritty. I made my hostess the tin as a thank you gift. The little tin was from Target and I covered it with Cutie Pie DSP and Die Cut Blooms. I put a pack of SU! Ribbons inside and tied it all up with a ribbon. My 2 projects were super-easy and I wanted to thank Robin (MzRobin on SCS) for her fabulous project using 'Tart and Tangy' and SU's Summer Picnic DSP. She'd put together a gorgeous little 'origami pouch' ... take a look at her blog (www.robinlea.blogspot.com) for the details under the heading 'March Hostess Club Project' ... simply too cute for words! The 2nd project was a fun and easy thank you card made using Summer Picnic DSP and Die Cut Blooms.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Emma, I was just at target and bought those tins! That card is gorgeous, too. . . lucky girls at your workshop :)

So glad everything went great!

Julia Aston said...

What a great hostess gift and lovely card! Congrats on having your first workshop!

Corie said...

FANTASTIC hostess gift -- so pretty. Love the card too!!!