Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby-Name Picture



I wanted to share this baby-name picture I made for a friend recently. The frames can be bought at Walmart and are CHEAP ~ $3.00! I started with a background piece of c/stock in certainly celery. Then I layered bashful blue behind whisper white and sewed them together using a zig-zag stitch on my machine. I stamped out each letter of the baby's name and matted them with bashful blue again. Once they were adhered to the white panel, I embellished it a little with some ducks from Papertrey Ink's set "Limitless Labels" and with a few buttons I've saved over the years glued around the place, I thought this made a cute little gift.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

What an adorable gift....you did such a great job! Isn't it neat to think that something you've made could possibly become an heirloom? Cool!
LeAnne