Monday, February 25, 2008

More Papertrey


Well, I'll apologise but I'm using Papertrey AGAIN today! I promise to do something different tomorrow!


I was out of action this w/end because my mum and sister come to stay in a couple of weeks so I HAD to decorate a bedroom ready for one of them (they can fight over who sleeps in there!). My neck is stiff from painting 3 coats of white on the ceiling ... but finally after 3 days I'm done and able to get back into my stamp room.


I got a die cut for my cuttlebug a few days ago so I made a card using these cut-outs. I attached a little half pearl to the flower centres and made the stems from the new Women of Life PTI set. Very simple card to make, and quite pretty I think!


Happy Monday to all!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is a sweet card, lovely colours